Light Side Genocide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light Side Genocide

We are a PVP guild representing the Fury state on the Lailah server! Come join the fun, and let's kill as many AoL as possible!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The reason I started my guild..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fearthegifted1

fearthegifted1

Goddess Blessing : 1

The reason I started my guild.. Empty
PostSubject: The reason I started my guild..   The reason I started my guild.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:04 pm

Hi Guild! It's Fear...your leader Smile...I just wanted to say a few things..kind of let you know who I am, and why I started this guild. The very first reason is...I had a vision lol. I LOVE Shaiya, and wanted to have fun. We all do, right? That's why we all play the game...well, I got tired of seeing big guilds who are all about themselves, and the leaders dont have a close interaction with their guildies, or help them out, or help other guilds out. We are all about Fury..so why compete? I am friends with top leaders in many guilds, for a reason..we get along, and help eachother out. I must stress that very clearly, we are NOT to fight or argue with other guilds, if you have a problem with someone..ksing, etc...just bring the problem to me, or an officer, and we will contact the other guild leader, and get it taken care of...NO fighting, argueing, etc with other guilds. In that very same manner, it's how we are to treat eachother in the guild..RESPECT. My officer's have provide a forum for complaints, etc..use it! I have hand picked very good officers, and why I pick them is MY business. Please, do not ask to be upgraded in the guild, I do that at my discretion, and for many reasons, most of them being participation, PVP rank, and general knowledge of my rules and the game. We ARE a pvp guild, there is a post about that too. Most of all though, and I cant say it enough...HAVE FUN!!! I really do love you guys, you are my people, my guild...and I know that if we follow my plan, my vision, we can be successful and rich! Read up on or ask about our eq and gear sharing plan..it works, very well at that. We do not have a guildhall, me and my officers and the guild in general count as such..it makes for interaction between players, and a sharing philosophy, instead of promoting your own growth, you are helping others, and being helped by others. Speaking of THAT, lol...We DO do plvls, when we have free time, etc...but to be honest, myself and my top officers STRONGLY discourage it..there is great value in lvling your toon yourself, learning to grind, and knowing the maps, etc..So no begging for plvl, or eq ..it will get ya kicked in a hurry. I really dont like to kick members...but I do not play games..if there is someone who doesnt follow the rules, you are out. period. But for those of you who follow the plan, and love the game, and the guild...you have a bright future and alot of fun in store for you! So, to finish...have fun, kill LOTS of lighties, and I hope to see us all at 70 UM soon!
Back to top Go down
FoamyTheSquirrel
Admin
FoamyTheSquirrel

Goddess Blessing : 0
Location : In a tree, making you feel the wrath of my nuts, as your heads explode from the impact!
Humor : Demented

PostSubject: Re: The reason I started my guild..   The reason I started my guild.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:14 am

(- -") Forgive me, but This should probably go into the Guild Information thread, not the Rule thread? If you had a reason for putting it in the rule thread, okay, but please, I like organization...It's my OCD, no I'm not kidding... You seem like a great leader, and I look forward to being with the guild for a long time! (⌒▽⌒)
Back to top Go down
https://lightside-genocide.forumotion.com
Emmy

Emmy

Goddess Blessing : 1

PostSubject: Re: The reason I started my guild..   The reason I started my guild.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:09 am

If you read it then you can see that there are rules in it
Back to top Go down
https://No Webside but FB: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason I started my guild..   The reason I started my guild.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The reason I started my guild..
Page 1 of 1